HELP TURN TEARS INTO SMILES
PLAY THE MENTAL HEALTH LOTTERY AND FUNDRAISE FOR
BETTER MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
The Mental Health Lottery is a nationwide fundraising platform that directly supports Mental Health charity Anxious Minds. We fight every day to inprove access to mental health services and support.
The Mental Health Lottery is run by two fundraising lottery schemes: Unity and the Giving Machine. These schemes are carefully designed to give small charities a chance to gain big support through valuable fundraising.
By taking part in the Mental Health Lottery you can help raise much-needed funds and have some fun along the way, with two chances to win up to £25,000 every week.
With your support we can make a real difference to the lives of adults and children in the North East by providing better mental health services to support the people who need it most.
HOW TO PLAY THE MENTAL HEALTH LOTTERY
- Enter up to two lotteries a week with tickets for just £1
- For every ticket purchased players will be allocated with six numbers for their Lottery of choice
- Every player is in with a 1/63 chance of winning up to £25,000
- Lucky winners are announced every Saturday
- Prize cheques will be posted direct
- To win, players must match 3, 4, 5 or all 6 digits of the winning numbers in the correct place and sequence.
- Participants must be 18 or over to enter.
Why play the Mental health lottery?
- Participate in vital fundraising whilst having fun at the same time
- Be part of a bigger picture, where every ticket purchased gives that little bit extra towards supporting vulnerable children and adults
- Feel confident that the money raised will go towards directly improving lives, through counselling services and mental health facilities.
What will your ticket go towards?
Over half of tickets purchased will go directly towards supporting mental health charity Anxious Minds:
- 40% funds mental health support Locally in the North East
- 20% funds vital charities in the UK
- 40% to cover lottery running and administration costs